From the 17th of April to the 29th of April Mollier will go on their annual study trip.
This years destinations are Singapore and Malaysia.
Besides visiting companies and universities, we will visit iconic and interesting buildings and still have some time left to go out at night.
Below a small part of the program is shown.
- Future Cities Laboratory research centre of the National University of Singapore (NUS) and ETH Zurich that focuses on urban sustainability in a global frame. With a tour at one of singapore greenest complexes, United World College
- Heinen and Hopman, international specialist HVAC in the maritime sector
- Grant-associates, landscape architect and visit the project Gardens by the Bay
- University of Malaya
- Diamond Building is a landmark energy efficient and environmentally friendly building
- Putrajaya (Green city) World’s First Intelligent Garden City
- Neapoli consultancy in Green Building and Environmental Design & Engineering for the Built Environment
During this trip the participants will be writing a blog to give everyone back home a daily update.