Online Beerpong Battle | Mollier vs. KOers
At your own home!
On the 5th of June, Mollier and KOers, the study association for structural design, will battle against each other for the fourth time in a new edition of the Beer Pong Battle! Due to Corona, this year’s edition is online.
• Make sure you have some beer, Beer Pong cups and table tennis balls at home
• Place 10 cups in a triangle on a table
• Place your laptop behind the cups on top of something waterproof (in case one of the cups falls over) or somewhere so that all cups are in view.
• Fill the cups with water
• Fill a separate cup with beer
• Stand at 3 meters distance from the most front cup
• If your opponent throws the ball in one of his cups, you have to drink the separate cup (+refill that cup)
• One reshuffle is allowed
Please make sure you sign up with the form below (log in first).